Day Cruise FrommiamiThe Bahamas offer the best aquatic experiences to visitors. The Bimini Day Cruise is the best day cruise in the Bahamas and costs $129.
A day cruise to the Bahamas from Miami offers the ultimate vacation experiences with many fast ferry options. The Bahamas are the perfect spontaneous getaway that requires little planning.
Taking a day trip to an international paradise has never been easier than taking a fast ferry from Miami to the Bahamas. A day trip to the Bahamas is like a mini vacation for those who don't have time for a break.
One daycruisein the Bahamas it becomes popular during the traditional week-long cruise vacation. We have investigated all the possibilities to make it easier for you to go to the Bahamas.
Here is the list of the top 6.1-day cruise from Miami to the Bahamas, which offers our top picks on who offers the best day cruise to the Bahamas.
1. Bimini Day Cruise
Bimini Day Cruise offers a day cruise tobahamasof Miami. The cruise takes approximately 2 hours and is 57 miles from the departure.
Guests can use any means of transportation from Miami to the Port Everglades cruise port.Fort Lauderdale. It's just a 33-minute drive from the Everglades Cruise Port.
Day cruises from MiamiCross the mighty Gulf Streme with the most comfortable ride, at 32,000 gross tons. Personalized service makes you feel like a VIP.
Relax on the white sand beaches and turquoise waters and enjoy fishing in Bimini. The place also offers affordable kayaks, paddle boats, snorkeling gear, and bike rides for just $2 an hour.
Guests can also explore the historic town of Alice, with island favorite shops and the Martin Luther King memorial at Mangrove Park. The space also offers a greater dining experience.
- Contact: +1 954-969-0069
- Precio: $129biminiday cruise
- The cruise has capacity for 600 passengers.
- Sails: Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- One carry-on bag is free, while the cruise charges $35 for each additional bag.
- Sale de Port Everglades a las 9 a.m.
- Arrival in Bimini at 11am. and spend about 7 hours in Bimini
- Departure from Bimihin at 6:30 p.m.
- Arrive in Port Everglades at approximately 8:30 p.m. m.
2. Bahamas Day Cruise with Transport
Discover the unparalleled beauty of the Bahamas and return to Florida on a round-trip cruise to Bimini. The fast ferry from Fort Lauderdale maximizes your time on the island.
You'll also enjoy a complimentary day pass to Hilton Resorts World Bimini, which provides access to the beach club and outdoor facilities.
Heday cruise in the bahamasoffers the best tour and exploration of the tropical island in the Caribbean. You can reach the Bahamas in 2 hours on a speedboat cruise.
Apart from this, you will also be able to enjoy swimming, snorkeling and the best drinks and entertainment in the Bahamas. Other optional water activities include wrecking, jet skiing, and parasailing.
Spend the afternoon (approximately 6 hours) on the island and have time to relax on the beach, practice water sports, tour the island in a golf cart, or sample the local restaurants and shops. In the afternoon, the boat cruise will take you back to Florida.
- Contact: +1 702-648-5873
- Precio: $279get your guide
- The cruise has capacity for 400 passengers.
- Navigations: Every 2 days
- Duration: 17 hours
- Offers free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance and full refund
- Pickup at hotels in the Miami Beach and Downtown Miami areas starting at 5:10 a.m. m. at 6.40 a.m.
- Departure Point: Check-in at Port Everglades at 7am.
- Return to the original departure point after a 17-hour drive to Bimini.
What is included:
- Port duties and taxes
- Round-trip transportation from select Miami hotels to Port Everglades.
- Roundtrip Economy or Economy Premium Ferries to Bimini, Bahamas
- fuel surcharge
3. Balearia Fast Ferry
Balearia Caribbean offers fast ferry service between Fort Lauderdale in Florida and Freeport on Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas. It was also formerly known as the Bahamas Express.
1 daycruiseto the Bahamas from Florida departs from Port Everglades, a 30-minute drive from Miami. It operates several days a week with ports of call in Bimini or Grand Bahama Island.
Bahamas 1 day cruiseIt offers a variety of cultural experiences and natural wonders. The island is ideal for everything from kayaking and dolphin watching experiences to jeep safaris and bike tours.
Travel time to Bimini is approximately 2 to 2.5 hours, while the trip to Grand Bahamas takes 3.5 hours on average. Both options will give you between 5 and 7 hours on the island.
This feature offers a day pass in addition to the ticket for two all-inclusive resorts in Bimini. Both offer full access to the pool, the beach for relaxation, and many restaurants and bars.
- Contact: +1 866-699-6988
- Price: from $86.50 onwardscaribbean ballet
- Enjoy traveling with your furry best friend [pets allowed]
- The cruise has capacity for more than 600 passengers and 130 vehicles.
- Not returnable. However, date changes are allowed if requested at least 24 hours before departure.
- Baleanerias leaves Port Everglades at 9am. m. and check-in is from 6 to 7:50 a.m. m.
- The ship arrives at Grand Bahama Island at 11 am. (the same day)
- Departure from Grand Bahama Island is at 6:30 PM. m. and check-in ends at 5 p.m. m.
- Return to Port Everglades at 9:30 PM. (the same day)
4. Gary Line Miami
Gary Line Miami is the best.Bahamas Cruise from Miami. Travel time to Bimini Island is 2-2.5 hours.
It offers a variety of land and sea.excursionsand, if necessary, transfers between airports or hotels. The elegant, modern and comfortable boat allows you to reach the Bimini islands. There is a full bar and a variety of snacks on board.
Gray Line ticket price includes day pass, taxes, port fees, round-trip ticket, and transfers to and from the Hilton at Resort World Bimini. Take a relaxing and informative cruise to Bimini, explore the island and learn about the Bahamas.
In addition, you will be able to discover the profound wonders of the island's pristine beaches, Caribbean cuisine and culture. You can try a variety ofsea sports, including parasailing, jet skis and more.
Sailing to Bimini, just 110 miles off the South Florida coast, is the perfect way to escape the tropics. Most of these popular beaches are located on the west side of North Bimini. Resorts World Beach offers a fun, casual menu and ice cold drinks if you want to party.
- Contact: +1 877-643 1258
- Precio: $239GrayLineMiami
- This tour is wheelchair accessible.
- The tour is not available for babies under 6 months.
- This tour can be canceled up to 48 hours before arrival.
- Departure at 9 am. with check in at 7 am
- The boars arrive in Bimini at 11 a.m.
- Departs Bymi at 6 p.m. with check-in ending one hour before departure
- Arrive in Port Everglades from 8 to 9:30 p.m.
5. Bimini Day Trip
Enjoy the Bahamas hassle-free with 6 hours of free island time and plenty of time to enjoy the beautiful beaches or indulge in water activities.
Inday cruise from miamiIndoor and outdoor decks allow you to enjoy views of the ocean and wildlife. The ship also has a cafeteria and bar so you can have something to eat or drink during your journey.
Guests can relax on the warm turquoise waters and white sand beaches of Bimini. Optionally you can also discoverwater activitieslike swimming with dolphins, snorkeling and more.
Optional activities are available for purchase at the Concierge. These include wrecking, jet skiing, snorkeling, parasailing, golf cart rentals, and getting a day pass at the beach.
It's the easiest way to see the Bahamas in one day because you'll be back at sunset and dropped off back at your pickup location in the morning.
- Contact: +1 305-397-8170
- Price: $229 for adultsbimini trip
- Babies under 6 months are not allowed on this tour.
- Free cancellation with full refund before 24 hours of service
- Travel on: Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
- Pick up at the hotel between 5:40 a.m. and 5:40 p.m. at 6 am.
- Departs Port Everglades around 9am.
- 2 hour trip and arrival at Bimini Island.
- Depart Bimini at 7am.
- I ship to Port Everglades around 9 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
What is included:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off service from South Beach, Miami Beach, Surfside, Bal Harbor, and Sunny Island.
- A round trip speedboat from Miami to Bimini Island.
- port tax
6. A Caribbean day cruise to the Bahamas
A cruise to the Bahamas from Miami provides the opportunity to enjoy it all in one fun-filled day.Cruise shipsIt is also the best and cheapest way to travel to Freeport Grand Bahamas.
On your Grand Bahama cruise and back, you can take advantage of our new all-you-can-eat brunch until noon. In addition, on board there are many recreational activities, live shows and a Las Vegas-style casino.
InBahamas Day Cruise from Florida, you can shop duty-free, including some of the most famous brands of jewellery, fashion, crystal and silver. Local arts and crafts are also available.
Guests will find their choice of restaurants interesting, from the most luxurious gourmet meals to the local ones.restaurantsserving fresh fish. Grand Bahama Island has many attractions, including casinos, swimming with dolphins, and a lively nightlife.
Discover the natural wonders of an entire island, including three national parks, one of the world's largest underwater cave systems, beautiful beaches with crystal clear waters, and small hidden villages.
- Contact: +1 945-969-0069
- $99 price2 day cruise
- Sale de Fort Lauderdale a las 9 a.m.
- Arrive in Freeport Grand Bahama at 12:00 noon.
- It leaves the free port at 6 am. m. after 6 hours of island hopping
- Arrival in Fort Lauderdale at 9 a.m.
some frequently asked questions
Where is the Miami cruise port?
The Miami cruise port is located east of downtown Miami, facing the Miami skyline and south of picturesque Biscayne Bay.
Is the port of miami open?
Yes, the Port of Miami is open. It is accessible for both professional and individual proposals.